Most compact bag for a 50R+50

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Harold66
Harold66 Veteran Member • Posts: 9,189
Re: Most compact bag for a 50R+50

Apollon wrote:

Harold66 wrote:

debo wrote:

Hi, am a FujiX guy for the last 5+ years (started with a X100 and the rest is history). After some hesitation I got hold of a 50R+50 combo and I am liking the experience.

Whats the most compact/lightweight bag for this, so that I can take it on my day trips instead of my X100F in my jeans pocket

Hello

it would be useful for you to specify what kind of bag you would favor . shoulder bag ? messenger bag ? backpack ? sling

also essential to choose the right bag is to know whether you need to have space for a laptop or just a tablet or what ?

do you plan to travel by plane often or not ?

personally I would advise against the think tank advice you received . in addition to being overpriced they are overkill in terms of partition which reduces inside space and add to the weight

depending on what kind of bag you would favor , you would get different advice

for long hikes or carrying all day a backpack is WAY BETTER than any shoulder bag

Harold

I used Billingham Hadley Pro, Hadley Small (or Small Pro), and Domke F-2, depend on the lens I bring and what for, where.

If I bring only 50$+50mm and make it as small as possible, I will used Hadley Small.

if it works for you 

I do not use my shoulder bags anymore. but the main  advantage of a shoulder bag is easy access to the equipment . and for easy access to equipment there are  way better choices  than the hadleys  .

-- hide signature --

FOLLOW me on IG @ledaylightstudio.
thedemandingtraveler.org
www.haroldglit.com
IG :thedemandingtraveler

Harold66's gear list:Harold66's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Ricoh GR Ricoh GR II Olympus E-M5 II Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow