Need Suggestions for a 20 MP Body

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
24thWanderer
24thWanderer Regular Member • Posts: 184
Need Suggestions for a 20 MP Body

I'm looking into the future and trying to decide on my next M4/3 body. Currently, I have a G85 and a GX85. I'm keeping my G85 but potentially selling my GX85 to fund my next body. I'm looking for something that would really deliver in the stills category moreso than video. I'd like to hear from M4/3 users what they feel gives the best experience for stills. I'm deciding between:

G9, GX9, EM-1 Mark II, Pen F, EM-5 Mark III

The style of body and weather sealing isn't too critical for me here. Just want one of the higher res bodies that has a good feature set for stills. The hi-res modes on some of these cameras is appealing but I wonder how much I'd actually use them and I don't so much studio or landscape work.

Its worth mentioning that I have an equal amount of Panasonic and Olympus glass.

Anyway, just looking for some opinions. If you have any questions, please ask. I appreciate your time. Thank you!

24thWanderer's gear list:24thWanderer's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic G85 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Art +3 more
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow