Running bag for X-T30 and lens?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Senior Software Developer New Member • Posts: 19
Running bag for X-T30 and lens?

Hi community,

Looks like I already failed to meet my new year's resolution to run more. I think I can still turn it around for the other 11+ months. I would be much more motivated if I could easily take a run with my camera (X-T30) and a lens (18-55, 50, 50-230, or a new one). I am fine with just taking one lens.

I don't want to Cary in my hands the whole time, would be easier in a backpack or fany pack and just take it out when I see a bird or interesting view.

I briefly took a look on Amazon, there are a lot of options but most look like they are only for hiking and may not have enough padding for constant up and down bouncing of running and not sure if they are comfortable.

I thought it might be wise just to ask if any of y'all are runners and found a good solution before I just go for it and try some random bag and pray for the best. Or might be the case that x-txx series, although very small and compact, is still big for this use case and is a lost cause.

Thoughts?

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow