Memory settings and Recall a9

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
stillwatergal Junior Member • Posts: 45
Memory settings and Recall a9

Hi,

I am new to the a9 and attempting to set up M1, M2, and M3. When I do so, everything I've set in camera that I want to save to a particular memory gets saved EXCEPT the drive mode setting, so that when I set up a group of settings calling for, for example, single shooting, set it, say, to M1 there is no such setting at all shown on the Recall selection for M1. There is no icon shown at all on the monitor above the focus area selection where there should be an icon shown. This is true for M1-M3. I've watched Mark Galer's video Memory: Register and Recall Settings-Total Recall and at minute 2:41 of that video he shows the back of his monitor which clearly shows the drive mode icon in the upper left, below the word Recall. I have nothing there at all, though in all other respects the back of my monitor looks the same. What is going on? Is it me? Am I not understanding something? Is it somehow related to the fact that drive mode is now set with the dial and not in-camera anymore? Or is this new camera in need of being returned for a different one? Thanks!

-- hide signature --

Stillwatergal

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS M3 Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow