Most compact bag for a 50R+50

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
moimoi
moimoi Veteran Member • Posts: 5,421
Re: Most compact bag for a 50R+50

Harold66 wrote:

debo wrote:

Hi, am a FujiX guy for the last 5+ years (started with a X100 and the rest is history). After some hesitation I got hold of a 50R+50 combo and I am liking the experience.

Whats the most compact/lightweight bag for this, so that I can take it on my day trips instead of my X100F in my jeans pocket

Hello

it would be useful for you to specify what kind of bag you would favor . shoulder bag ? messenger bag ? backpack ? sling

also essential to choose the right bag is to know whether you need to have space for a laptop or just a tablet or what ?

do you plan to travel by plane often or not ?

personally I would advise against the think tank advice you received . in addition to being overpriced they are overkill in terms of partition which reduces inside space and add to the weight

I used to carry my gear on that Think Tank shoulder bag and I will never have to carry that piece of junk again.  Totally agree with you on that!

depending on what kind of bag you would favor , you would get different advice

for long hikes or carrying all day a backpack is WAY BETTER than any shoulder bag

+1.  I actually my gear yesterday with the PhotoCross 13 (backpack version) and it was a delight!  Much more comfortable!

Cheers,

Max

Harold

-- hide signature --

FOLLOW me on IG @ledaylightstudio.
thedemandingtraveler.org
www.haroldglit.com
IG :thedemandingtraveler

-- hide signature --

Digital: Fujifilm GFX50R / Canon 5Div
Film: Minolta X570, XD5 & XD11 / Canon EOS 3
http://www.maximesiegler.com/
https://www.instagram.com/maxsiegler645/
And back to Analog Photography as well, oh well!
"All we have discovered is that it starts with a single individual - always a child - and then spreads explosively, like the formation of crystals round the first nucleus in a saturated solution." Arthur C. Clarke (Childhood's End, 1953)

moimoi's gear list:moimoi's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm GFX 50R Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow