Shots from Around Bangkok the Past Week

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
EuronGreyjoy
EuronGreyjoy Regular Member • Posts: 232
Re: Shots from Around Bangkok the Past Week

Greg7579 wrote:

These are shots from a trip outside of Bangkok past the salt farms to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, 100 years old and the most famous in Asia, then on to Amphawa and the floating market there. I hired a driver to take us there and I shot the GFX 100 all day. I left my tripod at the salt farm! I saw the workers in the flats harvesting the sea salt. They do that in January at the peak of the high season. Grueling hot work. I slipped on the mud and fell in the water and forgot the tripod? Went back 5 hours later and it was still there. ne of the workers kept it for me. Awesome! The man below is the supervisor on a break and he smiled at me when I asked if I could take his picture.

Ah, you're in my country, some nice pics there, haven't been to Wat Phra Kaew with my GFX50R yet.

You might wanna consider to wear a proper PM2.5 mask, we currently have a massive air quality problem that isn't going away anytime soon.

https://aqicn.org/city/bangkok

The government is not only ignoring this issue, they're blatantly playing it down and faking the numbers etc just to keep people quiet.

EuronGreyjoy's gear list:EuronGreyjoy's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow