memo90061 Contributing Member • Posts: 636
Olympus 7-14mm, Olympus E-M5, Olympus E-M1 Mark II, Olympus 30mm

Prices: Olympus 7-14mm $760

Olympus E-M5 $150

Olympus E-M1 Mark II $850

Olympus 30mm $140

Ships to: US

Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 PRO lens

It is like new in box! It wasn't used much at all. Comes with everything it came in the box: lens itself, lens caps, pouch, box, documentation.

Price is $760 total including shipping and PP fee.

Olympus E-M5 (Silver)

Selling the E-M5 in silver. It's in excellent condition and it has less than 5k shutter clicks. It only comes with the camera body itself, body cap, charger, 2 OEM batteries, and neck strap. No box or anything else.

Price is $150 total including shipping and PP fee.

Olympus E-M1 Mark II

I'm only selling it to buy an E-M5 III because I found a good deal. If that sells then I won't sell this camera. haha

The camera is in excellent condition, almost new! It as 11622 shutter clicks. It comes with the box, original neck strap with no hooks, but I'll give you a new neck strap with the hooks, the wire for charger (I just bought the original charger, it should arrive this week, and 4 OEM batteries!

Price is $850 total including shipping and PP fee.

Olympus 30mm Macro

This lens is also like new in box. Comes with everything that came in the box: lens itself, lens caps, box and documentation.

Price is $140 total including shipping and PP fee.

memo90061's gear list:memo90061's gear list
Olympus E-M1
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow