Facebook Groups

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lonnie Janzen
Lonnie Janzen Forum Member • Posts: 85
Facebook Groups

As I started to look into doing more posting on the web I ran into an interesting issue. FB doesn't allow you to post the same post to multiple groups. My understanding is that this is to prevent people from spamming a bunch of groups with trash.  I sort os see the point when I think about it.  I know there are third party tools that will try to fudge the problem. I don't want to be "that guy" who spams the hell out of everyone when I post an image.

My example is what if I have a B&W image of a lighthouse taken with my Sony A7. Now I would like to share it with several B&W groups I belong to and also the lighthouse group AND the A7 group. I can easily see where some people will get the same image from different sources. For those who do post to social media how do you decide what groups to post an image too? Just curious.

And for those who say they would never do it because someone could steal their images, I know that and just don't care. Life is too short to worry about other people's karma balance.

-- hide signature --

Thanks Lonnie

Lonnie Janzen's gear list:Lonnie Janzen's gear list
Leica Q Sony a7 II
Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow