Telephoto lens sale! 2xNikon 500mm f/5.6E PF Nikon 600mm G VR Canon 400mm IS I and II

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Nikon33 Senior Member • Posts: 1,725
Telephoto lens sale! 2xNikon 500mm f/5.6E PF Nikon 600mm G VR Canon 400mm IS I and II

I am selling some Nikon and Canon telephoto lenses. I will be uploading all the pictures soon.

#1: Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF VR lens - $4000

First item for sale is the hard to find Nikon AF-S 500mm PF lens. This one has only been used a few times, purchased from B&H. Will come with extras, including a lens coat and upgraded Kirk foot.

#2: Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF VR lens - Brand New - $4050

Second item for sale is another copy of the hard to find Nikon AF-S 500mm PF lens. This one is absolutely brand new in box. I opened the box to verify the correct lens was inside, never took the plastic off the lens or mounted it. Will come with receipt from Authorized Nikon dealer.

#3: A refurbished Nikon AF-S 600mm f/4G VR lens in excellent condition - $5500

Third item for sale is a Nikon AF-S 600mm f/4G VR lens, refurbished. I sent this to Nikon USA in Los Angeles, and they replaced the AF-S motor, VR unit, tripod ring, focusing mechanism, and roller/guide rings. This basically is all brand new on the inside, only light wear on the outside. Will come with both hoods, hard case, original foot, upgraded Kirk foot, cap, front cover, strap, neck strap, and a Nikon 600mm lens shipping box from a different lens. I tested it, and it now works absolutely perfectly!

#4: A Canon EF 400mm f/2.8 L IS lens, version 1 - $2450

Fourth item for sale is a Canon 400mm f/2.8 L IS lens in well used condition. It works perfectly, the glass is in pretty good shape. Both AF and IS work properly. The lens will come with the case, keys, front cover, cap, hood, etc.

#5: A Canon EF 400mm f/2.8 L IS II lens - $4950

5th item for sale is a Canon 400mm f/2.8 L IS II lens in excellent condition. Works properly, comes with the case, cap, cover, hood.

Please message me if you are interested. I take offers! Thanks!

Nikon33's gear list:Nikon33's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Nikon D1 Nikon D1X Nikon D700 Nikon D3100 +26 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Highlands Ranch, CO, United States

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow