Remove blur for identification

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kkardster
kkardster Veteran Member • Posts: 9,501
Remove blur for identification

I've got this cell phone image of the vehicle a guy who assaulted me with a sucker punch when I moved up in a car wash line ahead of him. I was stunned at first, but then I decided to try and get a shot of his vehicle's license for identification purposes. Unfortunately,I didn't know that the red-eye flash was on so I was moving the phone when the final image capture fired. By the time I noticed that the shot was bad, he had flipped me off, turned around, and left.

I haven't had much luck trying to reduce the blur - my photo tools appear to be inadequate. Anybody here think they can do better? The truck is obviously a Chevrolet and the gold Chevy bow tie emblem on the truck's grill could aid in alignment.

Thanks in advance for any attempts - good or bad. The store surveillance video is poor and distant as this is a double-queue car wash behind it and was of little use to the Police Department other than to verify my story - sans detail.

Chevy Truck - looking for better ID.

-- hide signature --

Bruce
You learn something new every time you press the shutter

kkardster's gear list:kkardster's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic ZS100 +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow