Lens recommendation for Sony A7 II

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RecorDingPing New Member • Posts: 10
Lens recommendation for Sony A7 II

Hi,

I own a Sony A7 II for 5 months now and I’ve been shooting with the kit lens since then.

I’m thinking about buying a new lens , probably a prime lens because my budget is pretty low.

Im interested in the Sony 50mm FE 1.8 because it’s cheap and recognized as a good lens for its price.

The problem is that I was looking for a different focal range , maybe 85mm or 100mm or 135 or even 200mm but I can’t find any affordable lens at this price.

I saw that there’s some Minolta lens that I can adapt to my camera that are really cheap but those don’t have autofocus so I think they won’t be useful for the type of stuff that I mainly want to shoot with the telephoto I need: portraits and indoor sports.

I would like to spend no more than 300€ , does anyone have a suggestion on any lens that I should buy according to my description?

Sony a7 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow