Favorite cameras for adapted lenses

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Travis Butler
Travis Butler Senior Member • Posts: 1,264
Re: Favorite cameras for adapted lenses

Sjak wrote:

Travis Butler wrote:

photoholiko wrote:

I agree, I use the three RF lenses that I own on my Q7 as well as PK and OM lenses.

Huh, I didn't realize anyone else is still using a Q.

I have both an original Q and a Q7, but honestly only use them for C and D mount lenses, and that not very often. While some of the D-mounts especially are kinda cool, it's not enough to make up for the hassles of manually focusing with just the rear LCD.

I've been contemplating a Q-series Pentax sometimes. How does the interface compare to the K-series cameras? Is it (sort of) similar, or completely different? (besides the obvious difference in size )

Very similar. The main difference is that there's just a single control dial that has to serve multiple functions - but that in itself is very much like the K-01, which was my first K-series camera, so the two complemented each other well.

-- hide signature --

Flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_prof67/ Warning: Heavy Learning in progress.

Travis Butler's gear list:Travis Butler's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon Coolpix A Pentax Q Pentax K-50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow