DxO - More than one version at the same time ???

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
BuckSkin Regular Member • Posts: 117
DxO - More than one version at the same time ???

I searched the DxO site for this answer to no avail as I kept reading conflicting information.

My situation:

I have DxO Optics Pro 9 Elite installed and have been using it for quite some time.

I now have another camera that is not supported by version 9; so, I bought and now have in hand a brand-new un-opened DVD package of DxO 11 Essentials which does support my newer camera.

Before I install the version 11, I need to know if it will leave my version 9 Elite intact and unmolested.

If there is any danger of installing the version 11 somehow affecting my using the version 9, I will belay this project.

I have read numerous conflicting accounts; some say they have several versions running side by side; some say that installing one version obliterated their other version such that they couldn't even backtrack to where they were; some have even reported that, although they had an older version installed on a separate machine, installing the newer version on a different machine nullified their using the older version on the separate machine.

Thanks for reading and all help is appreciated.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Lan
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow