Does using M43 bring about a new lease on your photography?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rickreyn
rickreyn Senior Member • Posts: 1,568
Does using M43 bring about a new lease on your photography?

Facebook Olympus OM-D Worldwide Shooters

I've really enjoyed viewing photos shot worldwide by OM-D shooters. It almost seems like the M43 system frees people to be ultra-creative. I've been shooting Olympus since the EM1 first came out, selling all Canon gear. Many times I've been gassed to the point of trying something else, but the combination of my EM1 Mark II and 12-100mm Pro lens cannot be matched in terms of versatility and durability, while offering excellent image quality in a small lightweight package.

Is there some liberating thing about the smallness, lightness, quirkiness, etc. of using M43, particularly Olympus cameras, some with that quintessential retro look (EM5 Mark III), to venture forth into the great unknown with only a camera and lens, not worrying about the weather, to find something new and breathtaking? Just asking...

-- hide signature --
 rickreyn's gear list:rickreyn's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Olympus E-M1 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +2 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow