Suggestion for self-travel photo when travel alone

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
teteniyom New Member • Posts: 5
Suggestion for self-travel photo when travel alone

Greeting to you all,

This question might be a casual(and kind of nonsense) one. However, I am really appreciated all the suggestions given by you

I did some solo trips as it is easier to organize my itinerary and I can spend time to take photos as long as I want. However, I recently have discovered my pain point about a solo trip.

And yes, it is about to take photos of myself with some attractions. I took a thousand photos(not high-quality one though) and not a single photo feature myself. I have a selfie stick for my iphone7, but still, find it is not convenient to use and even difficult to make the right composition for myself and the attraction.

Have you ever face this kind of situation? How do you solve it? Any tools will be beneficial in this situation(eg. affordable&small selfie drone, action cam)? additional to my current A7iii

Please feel free to give your opinion and thank you in advance for all of your kindness.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
YWG
YWG
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow