Please critique my photos...

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TheSloth
TheSloth Forum Member • Posts: 54
Please critique my photos...

The following are photos from a holiday trip. Despite their snapshotty(?) nature, I tried to copy or emulate some the better pictures I see posted here and other forums online.

About me, etc.: I've owned seven different cameras from different manufacturers over the past 25 years. That, of-course, does not make me a good photographer, mainly because the cameras were mostly acquired because of G.A.S. In 25 years I may have snapped less than a thousand pictures. I gave away most of my equipment too, but things changed when I got an X-E1.

I now have only Fujifilm equipment, and, if nothing else, made me introspect about what I'm doing with all the (expensive) equipment and that I should use them for what they are meant for.

All the photos were taken with an X-E1 and 18-55 lense, no flash. All processed with Capture One Express (for Fujifilm).

I'm posting my photographs for your comments, I don't mind harsh comments too. Thank you for your time and inputs.

A wallpaper.

Mandatory peacock picture, cut legs and all.

Through thick, protective glass.

Horses on a bridge, impressive, but the photograph, not much.

Heavily cropped.

I don't like this photograph at all.

Leaning tower of... camera.

Catalog picture.

Heavily cropped.

Haunting, like the Rock Garden, Chandigarh.

Through dirty glass.

Campy...

Lost opportunity, in many ways.

Mural.

-- hide signature --

Live long and prosper! \\//

TheSloth's gear list:TheSloth's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow