EM5 Mark III a better travel camera?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Loganberry Forum Member • Posts: 61
Re: Both are better travel cameras than FF

Kenny08 wrote:

That's just it.....my thought of using and OMD for travel without compromise of weight/bulk yet still delivering stellar performance.

Is the Fuji X-T3 that much bulkier such that it would be a burden to be carrying on vacation?

Loganberry wrote:

Currently on holiday in NZ from UK. Bought back into m43 system with E-M5.3 and 12-40 f2.8 and left my Fuji X-T3 and 16-55 f2.8 at home. Love Fuji but well pleased with performance of my Oly camera and its lower weight.

X-T3 body not that much bulkier but my choice of zoom lens is pretty weighty. The 16-55 f2.8 is one of Fuji’s best zooms and my copy is seriously sharp corner to corner. Can live with the extra weight as I love Fuji quality and so usually take the Fuji on most holidays but this time just fancied a new camera!!  Have been with Panasonic and Olympus in the past so it was a case of delving back into known territory.

Loganberry's gear list:Loganberry's gear list
Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus E-M5 III Fujifilm X-T4 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow