Considering the A7RIV, unsure, though, about which lens for real estate photography

Started 4 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
STX303 New Member • Posts: 12
Considering the A7RIV, unsure, though, about which lens for real estate photography

Have been itching to upgrade to it for a while, for a plethora of reasons which I will not list here. Problem is, I have asked the "which lens" question on other, various forums, and have gotten everything from "your 70D & 18-135 3.5-5.6" will work just fine, to "even an R4 won't help and you have no idea what you're doing" to "you're not smart enough and have no business asking."

I mean literally, it's been sort of appalling. Like I said, I wont for a second go in to why I am getting this camera. One should not have to defend BUYING it. The question is, what lens is appropriate. The homes would be my listings and average price here is around $428k but easily go above $1M.

Anyone here want to chime in on the appropriate lens

Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Labe
MOD Labe
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow