***Mini Challenge #572***: Honorable Mentions + Winners

Started 4 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Reto B
Reto B Senior Member • Posts: 1,057
***Mini Challenge #572***: Honorable Mentions + Winners

First of all a BIG thank you to all participants. It was a pleasure to review all these great shots!

Congratulations to all who made it into the following Honorable Mentions (from the exhibits in alphabetical order):

Alwyn's beautiful shots show us the same place in two seasons. I like them both (open original size!):

David's nice photo attracted my attention especially for it's historical value and David's interesting explanations. It's well worth it to study this history a little deeper:

Dtop submitted some very interesting shots of high documatary value. Especially the following trilogy is worth to be mentioned. First the horror of a raging fire inducing fear, then the sad view of it's devastating effect, and finally new hope arises when we see how fast nature recovers. The last shot was taken only five months later! (open original size!):

Edward shared once more some very beautiful images with us. The following two immediately caught my attention:

Greg managed to capture the falling snow very nicely in this beautiful winter shot. Being a big lover of snow I'm probably biased but I like the mood of this image very much

A good example that only chimney and a cloud can make a really great picture is Iván's beautiful shot:

KBTinto entered some nice photos from New York. But these two really stand out:

Phil posted a very nice set of images. But this shot is really top! Nice composition, very good b+w rendering and processing and outstanding quality:

Val's dramatic Honolulu Skyline is a very nice photo indeed:

Again, many thanks to all of you!

All the best, Reto

-- hide signature --
 Reto B's gear list:Reto B's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM Sony a7S +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow