dXo Optics Pro 9 Elite will not support 7D MkII ???

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
BuckSkin Regular Member • Posts: 112
dXo Optics Pro 9 Elite will not support 7D MkII ???

I have been using dXo Optics Pro 9 Elite for several years specifically for the Prime feature.

Much to my surprise, I loaded a batch of images from my New-To-Me Canon 7D Mark II, expecting to turn out some awesome images, when, I get a message on the screen "This camera is not supported etc., etc."

I investigated and came at it from several different angles to no avail.

Is there anyway that I can upgrade to just enough more recent version that will support this camera, or anyway that I can update the version I have ?

I cannot afford nor do I really want their new flagship Optics Lab or somesuch; I just want to be able to do things the exact same way I am used to.

No matter which way I seek a solution to my situation, regardless of the link I click that looks promising, it always takes me straight to their latest page.

This is not the first time I have hit a snag with dXo refusing various cameras and RAW files.

I have at least a dozen other ways to convert my RAW files; none of them have ever told me that my camera isn't supported; but, I want the results I get with Prime and I have never managed to learn how to accomplish those results with any of my other programs.

Thanks for reading and all help is appreciated.

Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 7D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow