I miss Canon.......anyone else switch back?

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Adam23a Regular Member • Posts: 103
I miss Canon.......anyone else switch back?

I miss my 40D, 70D, 80D with a canon 17-55 2.8 and a Canon 70-300 II and a 10-18mm  for landscapes. The feel of this camera series is the best. I switched to sony a few years ago and bought a A7III with a 24-105 F4 G. It's the only Sony lens i have because i can not afford to buy $2000 glass.

I find myself looking at the 90D and thinking of the good times i had with the older models and i wonder how it would compare to the A7III since i could sell the sony and pretty much pay for the 90D with two canon lenses. Yes i know it's a crop vs full frame.

I still have my M100 and a few M lenses but i find the focus or camera is to slow to catch a dog jumping in the air plus there is no 300mm on the M without a adapter.

The sony feels terrible in your hands even with a grip plus i find it harder to use  where the canon just works.

Maybe i have just lost my mind.

Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 70D Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS M100 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 SSM II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow