Still using my NX1 for professional shoots in 2020

Started Jan 13, 2020 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lucy P Junior Member • Posts: 29
Still using my NX1 for professional shoots in 2020

Am still very happily using my NX1 in 2020.  In the past year I added a spare NX1 body, 2 lenses (NX 45 and NX 60 Macro) , and a second SEF-580 flash to my gear (all purchased off eBay).

This gear may be out of date but it still gives me and my customers the images they want and it is, to me, a real pleasure to use.  The EVF on this camera is great and it's relative light weight (compared to a similar SLR) is a real plus for me.

The largest image normally printed is 13X16 and for me the sensor in the NX1 is more than adequate for that.  With only a few years before retirement from professional photo work I expect this system to go as long as is needed by me.

Only problem to date with my Samsung gear has been the knurled rubber on the zoom ring of the NX S 16-50 mm has split.  Are many others still using the NX products for professional work in 2020?

Lucy P's gear list:Lucy P's gear list
Canon PowerShot A710 IS Samsung NX1 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA Samsung NX 45mm F1.8 +3 more
Samsung NX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow