Would like to see some Q2 images

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Greg Gebhardt
OP Greg Gebhardt Forum Pro • Posts: 25,605
Re: Would like to see some Q2 images

mtakeda wrote:

It has been my feeling that Leica cameras are over priced and nothing unique other than appeal for the snobbish taste. But once I get figure out the menu system I found the Q2 is becoming some special tool to cherish. I like the touch of shatter and the most importantly the quality of the images are excellent and I do not need to do much of the processing in CP1. The raw images straight out of camera are so good. Incidentally the on line manual and the quick start document are joke. They do not help you much. I do not know if I can be of any help but you may ask. Enjoy.

I have never liked manuals.  Sometimes they are needed but I prefer to try to figure it out myself.  I agree on the overpriced but have been very happy with the lens, sensors and build quality of Leica.  Wish more could enjoy but they are costly.  Looking forward to both RAW and jpeg images.

Getting ready to retire and do not want to lug the heavy equipment.  For most of my purposes the 28mm will be fine as it was my favorite.  Just want the best compact with the best image quality.

-- hide signature --

Greg
Jax, FL

Greg Gebhardt's gear list:Greg Gebhardt's gear list
Canon G1 X III Leica Q2 Leica M9 Nikon D4 Sony a6600
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow