Quality YouTube channels?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
TheSloth
TheSloth Forum Member • Posts: 68
Re: Quality YouTube channels?

I realize that your question is about specific YouTube channels, but let me chime in because I do spend a l-o-t of time in front of YouTube, watching all manner of content (woodworking, cooking, photography, Fujifilm related, etc.).

I normally subscribe to all the results from a cursory search, and over a period of binge watching, unsubscribe many of them that aren't to my liking. Some content makers do make suggestions to look into other channels and overall these recommendations have turned out good. Despite that, most "lists" (or compilations) of recommended channels have turned out to be crap and a waste of time for me.

Unfortunately, DPReviewTV channel is one of those that I've tended to ignore, for the most part.

Oh, yes, YouTube played a big part in two of my recent big-ticket photographic gear purchases. And since I'm (finally) getting into post processing, I'm learning a lot of stuff that I never knew existed.

-- hide signature --

Buying crap off Amazon since 2005.

TheSloth's gear list:TheSloth's gear list
Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
S9k
awy
GKN
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow