EOS R user with Fuji X-T3 walkaround

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Steve W Veteran Member • Posts: 4,954
Re: More shots with Fuji

DuxX wrote:

Abu Mahendra wrote:

Skin tones are radically different.

Yes, maybe not radically but different for sure. Honestly, I can't say that one I like more than other as I can easily say that for Sony which is horrible to my taste.

Both cameras have really pleasant color rendition to my eyes. Like I said before... I think that here is more noticeable difference in sensor light sensitivity than in color rendition. As you can see with same parameters Fuji is slightly darker.

Would really like to know the settings used in Lightroom for your profiles if your using RAW for both.

I found having Sony, Canon, and Fuji that I can get very similar behavior from RAW depending on what I select for WB color temperature and for profile. Even more so when I use Huelight Camera Profiles from Color Fidelity where they have their profiles for the different cameras tuned to the same final profile.

Of course straight out of camera JPEFG will be very different.

-- hide signature --

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe! - Words to live by. Albert Einstein

Steve W's gear list:Steve W's gear list
Sony a9 Fujifilm X-E3 Sony a7R III Fujifilm X-T3 Canon EOS R +37 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow