Will the coming decade be the decade of Canon?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
TN Args
TN Args Veteran Member • Posts: 9,059
Re: Apple junk photos

maiaibing wrote:

ZX11 wrote:

More pictures were taken with Apple devices, sure. But mostly junk and basic forgettable snap shots.

(...)

As unsupportable as the Apple has taken more photos statement. Unknowable.

I cringe when I see people assuming that holding an expensive camera in their hands makes them superior photographers.

As for imagery quality and talent, we have no objective measure.

However my guess is there are many more talented Apple photographers than Canon photographers - simply because their numbers dwarf the number of Canon photographers with a factor that very safely can assessed to at least 50x.

Which just means you will never be able to find them in the morass of rubbish. Buried all the deeper in 49X as many incompetents. Hooray.

And as the saying - quite correctly - goes: its the photographer, not the camera.

If you want to be "quite correct" -- it's both. I do love it when someone prefaces their mistakes with an assertion of how very correct the next few words are going to be.

TN Args's gear list:TN Args's gear list
Sigma dp0 Quattro Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow