Will the coming decade be the decade of Canon?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
stevvi Regular Member • Posts: 172
Re: Canon needs to change before its too late

Steve W wrote:

Not sure what is the right analogy in the automotive industry but maybe that Toyota (as the largest passenger car seller) or Ford (as the largest best-selling passenger vehicle) out pace Testler, BMW, or some others but there is no question most drivers would prefer to own and drive those models. So it is with Canon, Sony, Nikon and others compared to taking photos with an iPhone.

It not the total miles driven but the quality of the ride for each and every mile driven.
Some goes for me with Cameras and photos. Quality and enjoyability matter more than volume.

MHO.

I don't know anyone who only uses their phone for photos that wants a Nikon/Canon/Sony etc. They all accept that my R will take better photos but not one of them wants to lug around kilos of gear when they already have something in their pockets that perfectly suits 99% of their needs. I must admit that sometimes I question my sanity as I pull my camera bag onto my shoulder...

stevvi's gear list:stevvi's gear list
Canon EOS R Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II Canon RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM Canon RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow