Why all the renewed interest in the discontinued Pen-F?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
CrimLarks New Member • Posts: 19
Re: Why all the renewed interest in the discontinued Pen-F?

Can't speak for all the interest, but I bought a silver Pen-F new in October.  It's my first MFT camera.  I got it because I wanted a smaller travel camera kit, and I liked everything I read about it.  It's an absolute jewel of a camera, at least to me.  I like the build and with the Olympus 17mm it's definitely a nice small camera/lens combo to carry around.  I still haven't taken the time to get completely familiar with all the settings on this camera, but took it on a trip to Florida and two Caribbean cruises Nov-Dec and came back with some nice pictures of our trip.  I expect it should last me a number of years.  I really wanted a silver one, and it took quite a bit of looking to find a new one for sale as most places seemed to only have the black body.

CrimLarks's gear list:CrimLarks's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow