Nikon Colors

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
NexLupus Contributing Member • Posts: 663
Re: Nikon Colors

Scarlett_Trinity wrote:

DigitalFFUser wrote:

Verto wrote:

I'm wondering why doesn't people ever talk about Nikon Colors? All you hear is Canon, Canon, Canon. And then Sony isn't as good. (which I agree, I had an older Sony camera and the colors were so awful I sold it) I just did my first shoot with the Z6 and 50mm 1.8 and the colors are stunning. Beautiful, warm and vibrant. I actually like them better than the Canon.

I actually like Nikon colors more than Canon. Canon has more reddish tint compared to Nikon where as Nikon colors are more neutral and accurate. Nikon softwares process Nikon colors the best.

Same! I've always found Nikon colors better than Canon. I felt like I had to do more in post with Canon than Nikon. But maybe that's just me.

The funny thing is that Michael the Maven has shot side by side Canon v.s Nikon and ten lets you guess which on is which, and most of the time, the consensus is that the Nikon shots look better.

NexLupus's gear list:NexLupus's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow