Printer replacement questions

Started Dec 27, 2019 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
motofan steve New Member • Posts: 6
Printer replacement questions

Happy Holidays to all. I've been away for awhile with family obligations, so please bear with a couple of questions. It's finally time to replace an aging Epson 1280 which has given me good prints, but since I didn't print regularly, clogged often and I would deal with that. So questions: I was told that Canon printers such as Pro-100 and Pro-10 preheat ink before it flows to the nozzles, which Epson does not. Is that true? I have a small investment in Epson paper. Can Epson paper be used in a Canon printer with good results? And if I stayed with Epson, has anyone used both the Epson P400 and P600. I like the idea of larger cartridges, but beyond that, are there real advantages to the higher cost? And both, I think, have been out for some time, any thoughts on the release of the next line/version of those products. Thanks in advance for any info and insight--

motofan steve's gear list:motofan steve's gear list
Pentax *ist D Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon Pixma Pro-10 Canon Pixma Pro-100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow