With Canon's low sale prices, is Sony becoming too expensive?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
sportyaccordy Forum Pro • Posts: 16,008
Re: With Canon's low sale prices, is Sony becoming too expensive?

Trollmannx wrote:

sportyaccordy wrote:

jonpais wrote:

This thread is getting too long. The question is not whether Sony is better than Canon, but whether Sony is getting too expensive. Sony has already made it clear they’re not going to compete at wholesale clearance prices like Canon. Their strategy has paid off. All camera manufacturers charge too much according to the balance in my checking account! hehe

Some are obviously not fully satisfied with the brand they have. Why else pop into another forum just to ignore a brand war?

Any mention of Canon is an attack that must be defended against.

Nonsense.

So this is how you feel when trying to transform the Sony forum into a Canon forum?

Well - have and use Sony cameras (which is fun and rewarding to use) and Canon cameras (which are becoming more and more a drag to use).

Could well defend Sony in a Canon forum and whine about beeing attacked, but waste enough time in this forum already.

I was being sarcastic, not sure if you got that

But you have inadvertently taken my post as an edict. Apparently this forum has got to the point where my joke is true

-- hide signature --

Sometimes I take pictures with my gear- https://www.flickr.com/photos/41601371@N00/

sportyaccordy's gear list:sportyaccordy's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EOS R Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS II USM Canon 70-200 F2.8L III Canon RF 35mm F1.8 IS STM Macro +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow