Nikon D750 packaging (adorama or normal?)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
moen999 Junior Member • Posts: 45
Nikon D750 packaging (adorama or normal?)

Hi quick question.  I had recently ordered a new D750 from adorama that I ended up sending back because when I got it, the manual was not in a plastic packaging (like other unboxing videos I had seen and my d750 with 24-120 lens combo/kit I had bought the previous month from best buy had the manuals in a sealed plastic bag.

The first one I sent back also looked like it had been opened as the tab had a big rip in it and the plastic wrap around the parts was open (so obvious previously opened gear). Well I contacted them, took photos and shipped it back and just got a replacement.

They had been out of stock since it was after black friday sale so took a few extra days 3-4 for more to come in and for them to ship out my replacement.

Well the replacement new one also did not have the manuals sealed in plastic at all (like the kit I had bought with the lens at bestbuy). Is this a thing on the body only packages where they dont put manuals and stuff in plastic wrapping anymore?

the rest of the camera looks fine and was not used.

The viewfinder does have a black spec of something on the inside (maybe on prism/mirror) but I read that happens sometimes with the new ones as well. It is not on the sensor but can be seen in the viewfinder. adjusting the diopter makes the spec sharp and unsharp so I assume that is on prism/mirror. Not the biggest deal but I guess more of my bad luck in life lol.

Anyone else order a d750 (BODY ONLY) from adorama recently and what did the packaging look like?

Before anyone comments that I am being picky, yes I know I am but I also want to know my $1000 purchase is okay.

Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow