Found the fun in shooting again with D750, mirrorless is not (yet) for everyone

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
10 Junior Member • Posts: 29
Found the fun in shooting again with D750, mirrorless is not (yet) for everyone

For a couple of years now I’ve tried mirrorless camera’s with the fuji xt1, xt2, xt3, xt30, and sony a6400. I came from a nikon d90 which I did enjoy but gave away, because I wanted a lighter setup. But during those years I never found photography very fun anymore. I thought I just grew out of the hobby, until I tried the nikon D750 last month. Oh boy that camera is a blast to use! I love the handling, love the optical viewfinder, love the shutter sound, like the buttons and menu layout, and most of all I love the image quality, which was never satisfying on a crop sensor.

I just want to say that it doesn’t matter how many people praise mirrorless or tell you to switch to this or that brand, or crop or micro 4/3 or full frame, it all comes down to personal preference and you just have to try it out and see for yourself. I’m taking internet advice with a grain of salt again, no matter if it’s not the popular opinion.

Canon PowerShot A640 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon D750 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow