Can not decide! XT30 or XT20 or Canon M50 for a beginner?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jay_13 New Member • Posts: 1
Can not decide! XT30 or XT20 or Canon M50 for a beginner?

Hi folks,

I have been reading and watching many reviews and at times this might be confusing. I finally landed on DP review and I'm thankful.

I'm a beginner and want to buy my first mirrorless camera. I mainly use mobile phones (S9+, S10+, Note10+, iPhoneX, XS Max, 11Pro) and I love the Note10+ when it comes to mobile photography.

I narrowed down my options to XT30, XT20 and Canon M50 but I'm a bit confused about which one I should get. I use the camera mainly for stills and with minimum video use. The difference in price is quite high between M50 and XT30 and I would like to know if you own both wich one you recommend? or if you own one of them are you happy with it especially when talking jpeg?

Is it worth to spend the money on the XT30 with 18-55mm kit lens or go for the M50 and invest the difference in price in getting good glass especially with the ability to use EF and EF S lenses with the use of Canon Adaptor or the wide range of 3rd parties like Sigma and Tamron?

Your thought and opinions will definitely help in making an informed decision and are much appreciated

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M) Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow