Anyone else have this issue? C1P v20 License Deactivation

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
maltmoose Senior Member • Posts: 1,672
Re: ...did turn our to be Capture One's problem

jfw wrote:

jfw wrote:

Quick history: I purchased Capture One Pro (C1P) v10 in 2017, and then upgraded to v11 and v12.

Recently received a v20-pre-release offer to purchase C1P v20 Upgrade for a 20% discount - which I did. (Also participated in the v20 beta program.)

Then installed C1P v20 released version when it came out a few days ago. All was well for a few days.

Issue: Then this morning I tried to fire-up C1P v20 and it tells me "This license has been deactivated". What tha...?

I have already contacted C1 support but, of course, it takes a while for them to respond. In meanwhile, would like to know if anyone else is having this issue. Thanks!

FYI: This did turn out to be a problem Capture One had with pre-orders (see support note below, with names & numbers redacted).

It has been fixed on their end , and I'm back up. (John K - thanks for your reply - I assume you are back up now as well.)

Subject: [Capture One] Re: RE: <name>, here is your receipt for the order <order#>
<reply-ordersupport@captureone.zendesk.com>
Date: Fri, December 13, 2019 4:25 am

<name> (Capture One)

Dec 13, 10:25 CET

Hi there,

We are aware of the issues surrounding the pre-order/upgrade process and as a consequence, we are receiving a high volume of support requests at this moment in time.

If you have a pre-order voucher code and are unsure on how to use this to purchase Capture One 20, please see our help center article on this here.

Whilst we handle your support request, we encourage you to take advantage of the 30-day free trial for Capture One 20, even if you have purchased a pre-order/upgrade.

Please see our help center article on how to activate your trial here.

Download the 30-day free trial here.

This means that you will have unrestricted access to Capture One 20 for 30 days.

We of course aim to have these issues resolved long before your trial period expires

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and rest assured, we are working hard on correcting the pre-order/upgrade process and resolving any of your issues related to this.

<name>,
Capture One Support.

My pre order worked fine once i followed the instructions. no problems.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow