New to Fuji

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Irwin Senior Member • Posts: 1,819
New to Fuji

Just bought a X-T3 and have been playing around with it for a while. Adding it to my D500. Was planning on using it for some events. One in particular is for an awards show where I shoot in the portrait orientation. I use a flash with a RRS flash bracket so the flash is rotated to above the camera and not to the side. Trying to figure out how to do it with the Fuji. I can't find a cord with a hot shoe to add onto the bracket. Am I missing anything or does Fuji not have one?

One option I'm looking at is the Godox V860IIF with the X1T-F and a RRS cold shoe. Would that work.

Also, when I'm shooting video, it seems all washed out, like it's over exposed. Been watching video on the setting and shooting videos with the X-T3 but still can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for any help.

Irwin's gear list:Irwin's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Nikon D500 Nikon D90 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +6 more
Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon D500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow