***Should I upgrade to the 90D?***

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Alen Rojnic
Alen Rojnic Junior Member • Posts: 30
***Should I upgrade to the 90D?***

Hi there guys,

Recently, I've been hearing a lot about the fuss that's going on with the new Canon 90D. I've read news with the soft focus and diffraction stuff. When it was announced, I was really pumped with the great specs that this camera has to offer. The dynamic range, noise performance and the new and great Live View features! Been using the 50D, 60D, 70D, currently using the 80D and wanted to know, is it worth the upgrade? Also, in my opinion, it's currently the best Canon APS-C camera (maybe even on the market currently). I really don't want to listen to all of the fuss that's going on until someone says that's it's really bad so you can't get excellent images from it. I'm really hesitant now and don't know to be honest. Let me know your opinions and thoughts if you bought one. I would really appreciate that!

Thanks in advance guys!

- Alen

-- hide signature --

"Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art."
- Ansel Adams

Alen Rojnic's gear list:Alen Rojnic's gear list
Canon EOS 80D Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 10-18mm F4.5–5.6 IS STM Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Canon 18-55 F4-5.6 IS STM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 70D Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BAK
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow