Flat view
Ash_pash New Member • Posts: 2
I want to start ocean photography - tips please

hello,

I have a Canon 70D with the following lenses:

10-18mm wide angle

twin kit lense

nifty fifty

I used to do a lot of hobby photography years ago with my old 450D, then i upgraded to 70D a few years ago and i haven't actually gotten into it that much, but i'd now like to start making more time for photography again, specifically ocean/surf photography.

I would like to know what your suggestions are for recommended underwater housing? Im thinking of the aquatech base II

https://au.aquatech.net/products/base-ii-housing-kit-for-canon?variant=18738420744288

what housing would you recommend for a beginner? i want something that is reasonably decent to use so i dont have to upgrade again anytime soon. whats usually the best place to buy water housings online for best price? also what accessories would you recommend that i purchase with the housing?

what lenses do you recommend? is any that i have sufficient, or should i get another lense?

thanks so much!!

Ashley

Gold Coast, Australia

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 450D (EOS Rebel XSi / EOS Kiss X2) Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow