Shout-out to MPB

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Yifei Junior Member • Posts: 35
Shout-out to MPB

This is my first time buying from MPB. They do not seem to be a very popular place to buy used stuff (yet), but their service definitely exceeded my expectations.

There was some strange issue with my credit card that online sites wouldn't take it (I used the same card for several different orders roughly at the same time and all got rejected). They were the only company that verified the order by phone, raising a concern about security issues.

Their customer service was above par in general: crisp sharp voice over the call, no cross talk, professional and no (apparent) outsourcing to people with strange (hard-to-understand) accent.

They were also the only company that shipped the order with a fragile label on the package. It wasn't necessary as it's a used lens with original package. (And even when I ordered new lenses they don't ) They definitely did not do that because they didn't pack well enough; it was wrapped with air cushions all around.

Good experience in general, would happily recommend.

-- hide signature --

Yifei

Yifei's gear list:Yifei's gear list
Nikon D5600 Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow