Capture 1 vs Lightroom

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Orlandoech
Orlandoech Regular Member • Posts: 152
Capture 1 vs Lightroom

This is for all those that opened C1 and immediately closed and it and said, “nope” or those that gave it very minimal effort and time and said, “nope”.

I’ve been on PTO and decided to finally dig into C1 as I’ve purchased it a few months ago and recently got v20 as a free upgrade.

Over the last two days, I’ve learned an extensive amount of the software and overall I am loving it for my Fuji files (XT3).

Overall, I find it leaps and bounds better than Lr with the exception of the C1 not having “History” and “Snapshots”. Yes, I know there are “variants” but it’s not the same.

Anyway, the Layers, Color Grading Tools, and Sharpening are so much better IMO. I’m extremely happy I decided to give it a shot.

-- hide signature --

www.Orlandoech.com

Orlandoech's gear list:Orlandoech's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR +1 more
Pentax Optio V20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow