Fujifilm X-H1 vs Sony A7R2 vs Nikon Z6

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Crocodzilla New Member • Posts: 14
Fujifilm X-H1 vs Sony A7R2 vs Nikon Z6

Hi to all!

Looking forward to receiving help from you guys, right now I'm standing on the crossroad trying to decide which camera system I should join to. I'm planning to continue shooting landscapes and astrophotography and timelapses, so for me is important to have good quality on high iso, good weatherproof body and ability to shoot long exposures with electronic shutter. I know that the 3 above-mentioned are completely different cams, so I'll try my best to explain why I'm choosing between them.

Fuji X-H1:

First of all, I have several manual lenses for fuji and I'm very used to fuji ergonomic and user friendly menu, which I find outstandibly comfortable especially with manual lenses. As the camera is not produced anymore, the price for the body is very reasonable at the moment.

Sony A7R2 :

Camera gives incredible picture quality due to its enormous amount of megapixels. Camera is using a back-lit sensor without anti-aliasing filter which is also plus for landscape high detailed pictures. Furthermore my wife uses a6500 for filming and having in one family cameras of same manufacturer is always a plus. But the camera was presented almost 4 years ago and the quality of viewfinder and lcd screen leaves much to be desired. I have also read the complaints about its weathersealing and poor battery.

Nikon Z6:

Looks like a very balanced model with a back-lit sensor but without an anti-aliasing filter installed. And that's what stops me the most. Using a converter also opens a good variety for using Nikon F lenses. But people also complained that with adapter installed its hard to mount the camera on a tripod and that rubbersealings start to deformate with time, not a good thing for camera for 2000 dollars. And the usage of an xqd cards also leads to difficulties of backing up data somewhere in the field without using a pc.

What do you think I should choose?

Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon Z6 Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow