Hi, I need some advice to give to a client that uses an iphone 6s and wants better photos, but jpgs.

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Darkmatterx76
Darkmatterx76 Forum Member • Posts: 68
Hi, I need some advice to give to a client that uses an iphone 6s and wants better photos, but jpgs.

Hi, I need some advice to give to a client that uses an iphone 6s and wants better photos, but still jpgs.

When I went to see his shots the default Apple camera app had really badly compressed the jpgs, even though from what I've read, the phone is capable of doing much better. As I don't use an iphone I didn't see anywhere in the camera options or the main settings menu how to tell the default app to not compress the heck out of the shots.

The thing is that he isn't a photographer or super tech savvy, so he would still need it as a jpg, and simple controls that won't overwhelm him. Basically, what the default app does but without the crazy compression artifacts.

BTW, from a software standpoint his phone should be up to date. I think it said version 13.xx of the OS or something. I do know that he gets the updates.

I'd greatly appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Thanks!

DM

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow