Anyone willing to help me with my video?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Subatomic Junior Member • Posts: 48
Anyone willing to help me with my video?

So I just bought a Panasonic G9. I have mostly done photography in the past and don't have much experience with video. Hoping for the best, I shot my child's band concert in 4K30 with the default settings. However, it didn't turn out so well... The colors were bad (a lot of purple), there was a lot of digital noise, and the main thing is that the highlights were badly blown out.

Now, it was a challenging concert to shoot - a dim theater, the lighting on the stage consisted of red and blue spotlights, kids wearing black, and shiny instruments. I used an f2.8 lens and i think i saw that camera set an ISO of 5000 !? I'm not sure if I saw that right...

In the future, I plan to get an external microphone and a tripod. However, I'm not sure of the optimal camera settings.  I provided a link to the video below, so if  anyone is willing to share their expertise and save me a lot of research, trial, and error, I would appreciate it!

https://youtu.be/BrGpzXLqYss

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow