Trend for switching APS-C users for FF. My question for APS-C, users. Z6

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brasi New Member • Posts: 7
Trend for switching APS-C users for FF. My question for APS-C, users. Z6

Hello, I am phographer amateur, but I travel a LOT and I love travel photography. Because of these reasons I was always pentaxian with all its pros and cons, but since the situation of brand is not  good and I am tired of not so good AF of my pentax K50 I was thinking about upgrade BUT.

I dont have a travel blog, instagram or any way to monetize my experience or photos. I would love to start shooting portraits even of my friends for free, but I dont know how to start etc. I think I am not beginner and have some ability for taking "decent" photos, but I cant sell myself. I made my peace with this, but I think my ability to shoot "decent" pictures evolves and FF is calling me, because I love doing night photography, city photography etc.

Z6 with kit lens with cashback can be bought in my homecountry for etc. 1900 US, which is tempting, but I cant justify giving that much money if I dont shoot everyday etc. and I dont monetize my work.

Big companies wants us APS-C amateur users to switch for FF and have question for you APS - C users.

Can you see yourselves moving to FF now or in the future, can you justify the investment?

Thank you

Marek Sova

Nikon Z6 Pentax K-50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow