XT2 - XH1

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Shinyschnapper
Shinyschnapper Forum Member • Posts: 78
XT2 - XH1

A quick question if I may.  I know this question has been asked before and I have searched the forums and seen some good replies.  But with the cost of the XH1 plummeting I wonder if its time to re-ask the question. I am not generally one to upgrade as soon as something new comes out (normally due to cost as I am an enthusiastic amateur and have no plans to turn pro in any way) and I am not interested in the X-Pro series.

I currently have a Fuji XT2 and I mainly shoot things such as portraits, landscapes, the odd party/event etc. I do not use video at all, nor do I shoot sports.

I see that the XH1 is currently £899 with grip which is quite a deal. My question is would I see much of an upgrade changing from an XT2 to an XH1. Fuji seem to think this will be an upgrade. I know about the IBIS and camera size but that aside is there much difference?. I could wait to see what happens with the XH2/XT4 but realistically the will be 12 months away and full price so I would probably would not jump to the newest thing.

-- hide signature --

Fujifilm X-T2
Fujifilm XF 10-24, Fujifilm XF 18-55, Fujifilm XF 27, Fujifilm XF 55-200, Fujifilm XF 60
Hellios 44m-4, Industar 50-2, Pentacon 50 1.8

Shinyschnapper's gear list:Shinyschnapper's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow