Cars and critters from south Florida

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
snapa
snapa Veteran Member • Posts: 4,160
Cars and critters from south Florida

Sunday I took a few pictures of a car show at a flee market, then decided to drive up to my favorite wetlands location after that for a few more shots. The car show only had about half the cars as usual by the time I got there. All shot of the cars were taken with my a6300 & 18-135 lens. Then I decided to headed up to Wakodahatchee wetlands about 15 mintues away for a few more. All shots at Wako were taken with my FE 70-300G lens.

I'll start out will a few cars, then a few from Wako of a few critters that are there all year long. Just a typical weekend of shooting pictures of local cars and critters I wanted to share with you all. I hope you like a few of them.

Yep, I'm old enough to admit I watched the Munsters. This looks like it might have been the car in the actual show?

Just an interesting look at a cool looking Vette.

There is always a few Cobras in every show.

It's looking a lot more like like X-mas around here.

A couple of street rods, always interesting cars to check out.

Not sure the model or year, but it was a nice looking car!

They said, this weighed 800 pounds and came apart in 6 pieces in order to transport it.

Now for a few critters.

This Iguana looked like it was sleeping while trying to stay cool, it was only 80 degrees? Not sure what what was in it's mouth?

Another Iquana, I just liked the 3D effect and colors in the background in this one.

A red wing balck bird. I liked the 3D effect and colors in this one.

I like to show people in some of my pictures. It makes the pictures more interesting to see how close you can get to these birds. They walked rigtht past it and it did not even fly way!

A portrait shot of a great blue heron about 30 feet away. A very majestic looking bird IMO.

An Anhinga trying to dry out as they do all the time.

There is always a few gators hanging out looking for some lunch of any kind. They pretty much eat anything they can sneak up on. I tried to focus on the eye using DMF with Magnification, which I do about 80% of the time if possible.

As usual, any comments, critique or questions are always welcome.

BTW, I like sharing pictures more than talking about cameras and lenses.

-- hide signature --

Life is short, so make the best of it while you can!
http://grob.smugmug.com/
https://grob.smugmug.com/Wildlife-Pictures/

snapa's gear list:snapa's gear list
NEX-5T Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +4 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow