Fuji lenses for Japan trip?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fujibuddy Junior Member • Posts: 25
Fuji lenses for Japan trip?

Looking for recommendations on what lenses you'd take for a 10-day trip to Japan - (Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka).  Right now, I am considering bringing

-> 16mm /1.4  (use in the evenings/after dark, i actually tend to use this as a close-up lens a lot since it focuses so close and you can get good bokeh)

-> 10-24mm  (in temple runs when you need the extra )

-> 18-135mm (everything else)

I am thinking of not taking my 56mm/1.2 though its my favorite lens and obviously would be great for late evening tele shots as well.

Another approach is to take all 4 of them and every outing, pick 1 or 2 to carry. The only issue with this is that we are only carrying backpacks so there are times when I'll have to lug everything on my back.

Are there any lenses missing that you would recommend that I buy?  I am tempted at 23 mm/1.4 since 16mm is too wide for street sometimes and 10-24 isn't fast enough. I know decisions. decisions.decisions.

I've seen some interesting fisheye stuff that could be fun on the big crossings and temples?

Thanks!

fujibuddy's gear list:fujibuddy's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-M1 Fujifilm X-T1 +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow