Ok, last RX100 for real :)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
WarrenPeas
WarrenPeas Contributing Member • Posts: 770
Ok, last RX100 for real :)

I try..... I try to stay away..... but I always come back to this mighty beast called the RX100.

Irregardless of all the talk of computational photography in today's phone cameras, after a recent outing in the evening, I stepped out into the cold to take some nighttime cityscapes.  I used my phone (Note9) for the shot.  It was decent, and probably acceptable for the vast majority of people.  But for me it was unsatisfactory.  I decided not to be lazy in this cold.  I went back to the truck to my backpack and got the A6400(prime mounted).  I probably should've brought the tripod as well, but I'll probably return to take some more shots with FF.

After that outing, I realized that I really do miss having an RX100.  I've taken similar type of shots before, and I've always found the RX100 line to be more than satisfactory every time I used it.

The RX100VA will be here today, and this time it will stay!

-- hide signature --

IG: @DooDooYellow

WarrenPeas's gear list:WarrenPeas's gear list
Sony RX100 VA Sony a7R III Sony a6400 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS +6 more
Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow