Last few from Scotland.

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Rabster64 Contributing Member • Posts: 532
Last few from Scotland.

Didn't want to bump up the last posts so if you are looking at this then thank you for your previous positive comments Maui Photographer, jhorse and Labe

This is the last batch from my recent trip to Scotland and I hope you like these also.

It was interesting when I realised that apart from 3 in the three  ' A few pictures from Scotland' posts, including this one, that all pictures were taken within a four hour period. That's 23 posted and not including others that I took and liked but didn't post due to being very similar to those I've shown. I can go all day taking  pic's and not be satisfied with any when I get back and see them on the big screen, so that was a most satisfying half day for me.

I say this because I just wanted to wish you the same satisfaction with your photography for the year to come.

The obligatory shot of Buachaille Etive Mor on the way to Fort William, I always stop off and grab a shot on the way past unless I can't see it for the rain (most times)

Early mist across Loch Eil.

Beside Loch Eil.

Across Loch Eil, similar to a previous but think I like this one a bit more

Frosted highland landscape.

Looking across the West Highland Line, a single track rail line recognised as one of the most beautiful railway journeys in the world and also used by the 'Hogwarts Express'.

Cold and frosty.

Banff harbour, somewhere a little bit different.

Thank you for looking and c&c welcome, as always.

Bill.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow