A bit of Rio in black and white - 35mm 1.4

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
br_noronha
br_noronha New Member • Posts: 11
A bit of Rio in black and white - 35mm 1.4

Start of the journey -- I knew it would be a bit cloudy.

The weather helps to show how infinite those stone jungles are -- this is São Paulo.

Rio is surprisingly beautiful, at least for me, with the grey skies.

The symbol of Rio, Pão de Açucar, was also stunning.

I'm thinking about printing this one and hang it on my wall, I find it so ethereal.

And I finish it here. Unfortunately I only had the 35mm so this one was captured with my smartphone, hope you don't mind if I put it here.

Almost all Fuji photos ended up being B&W after my edit -- and I loved it like this.

This was my first trip with my Fuji. Unfortunately most of the other photos were taken with my smartphone since I was there to a festival and could not bring a camera to all places.

The smartphone did a great job but I think I'll buy a Fuji X100 to carry with me to places with professional camera restriction, since they only block the ones with interchangeable lens.

Any love for Red Hot Chili Peppers?

So you can criticize or comment whathever you want, I'm always learning and I love to do it. And show me some travel photos if you don't mind. That's probably my favorite subject in the whole world.

-- hide signature --

I don't belong in the world, that's what it is.

br_noronha's gear list:br_noronha's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Huawei P20 Pro
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow